Support Katherine Clark for Congress
D-MASSACHUSETTS 5th DISTRICT
EDUCATION: St. Lawrence University, BA; Cornell Law School, JD; Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, MPA
FAMILY: Married, 3 children
- Supports a two-state solution
- Committed to the survival of Israel as a Jewish State
- Supported the JCPOA (Iran Nuclear Deal)
- Believes in the need to continually strengthen and renew the strong relationship between the U.S. and Israel.
- Supports access to safe abortion and birth control
- Rated 100% from Planned Parenthood
- Supports the Women's Health Protection Act that would codify the protections of Roe v Wade into federal law.
In Her Own Words
"Israel is one of our strongest allies, and I am committed to maintaining and strengthening the special relationship between our two nations." 1
"It is time we stand up, debunk the lies and the mysteries that we are being told, and let women have the healthcare access that they need and deserve." 2
"Madam Speaker, I rise in opposition to H.R. 7, which effectively bans insurance coverage for family planning and allows the government to step between a woman and her doctor even when there are risks of serious medical complications." 3
Was elected to Congress in a special election to succeed Rep. Ed Markey when he was elected to the U.S. Senate.
When Congress is in session, Rep. Clark rooms with Rep.s Annie Kuster, Grace Meng, Lois Frankel, and Julia Brownley