RACE SUMMARY: Theresa Greenfield is running to be the U.S. Senator from Iowa against Republican imbumbent, Sen. Joni Ernst, who was held this seat since 2015.
EDUCATION: Minnesota State University (BA)
OCCUPATION: President of Colby Interests
FAMILY: Married, 4 Children
- Believes that the U.S. must be a leader in the peace process.
- Advocates for bipartisan support for Israel.
- Supports the Iran Deal (JCPOA).
- Believes all women should have access to safe, high-quality, affordable health care.
- Supports women’s constitutional right to make their own health care decisions.
- Stands with Planned Parenthood.
She put herself through college working multiple part-time jobs.
Her first husband was killed in an accident at his job as a union electrical worker. Social Security survivor benefits helped her raise her sons as a single mother.